Director, Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
If you would like to make a patient appointment or physician referral, please call 214-645-8300
Associate Vice President
Vicki Dennis, MBA, M.H.A.
Associate Vice President, Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
6124 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390
Our faculty are eager to share the latest knowledge and treatments for brain disorders with our community. Businesses, nonprofits, neighborhood groups, civic organizations, and interest groups can request a speaker using the online form.
Our experts routinely talk on the following topics, or request one tailored to your group’s interests:
- Alzheimer’s and neurodegenerative diseases
- Autism and developmental disorders
- Brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Depression and other psychiatric disorders
- Headache and facial pain
- Muscle and nerve disorders
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders
- Sleep and circadian rhythm disorders
- Spinal cord injury and regeneration
- Spine and back pain